* Fixed: STC will now keep docking ships checked in so they can immediately request service
* Fixed: STC will allow maintenance power on ships that have just docked (for service or shut-down)
* Fixed: On some nVidia cards, the terrestial planetary shader was not compiling properly, causing a “black hole” in the background art.
* Refined: Removed old star glare art, and refined the star glare/lens flare post effect for a more natural look that reflects the star’s true size.
* Added: NAS panel on right pilot’s console
* Added: Autopilot pitch, roll and yaw stabilizer holds (attitude alignment modes not yet implemented) added to NAS system. These use whatever mode MTS is currently set to.
* Refined: HMD Systems Info layout. Selecting a system now opens a sub-page that displays a basic description, detailed info (NYI), detected faults (NYI), and bit states (NYI)
* Added: Remaining Systems Info descriptions for several ship systems
* Refined: Tutorial file naming (this may cause duplicates in the Single Mission list if you installed this build over your previous).
* Added: Tutorial #2 — Basic Maneuvering
* Added: Tutorial #5 — Post-Flight Shutdown
* Fixed: minor grammar bugs in various tutorials
* Refined: Tutorial scripts to account for new NAS functions and panel/control art
* Refined: Tutorial #3 script to better clarify the radiator deployment, and MTS ignition sequences
* Added: MTS ‘Cold Plasma’ mode. Lower maximum thrust levels are achieved when buring the MTS core WITHOUT the ICH plasma heating being enabled.
* Refined: MTS minimum start/run temp to accomodate changes made by the addition of Cold Plasma mode
* Refined: Tutorial #3 MTS start sequence based on the addition of Cold Plasma mode
* Revised: MES LENR functional code. LENR now shuts down properly